These hands-on alphabet activities are a fun way for kids to learn about beginning sounds. They make a great addition to literacy centers and are ideal for small group work.
You may also like these new Letter of the Week workbooks:
Included in this pack:
- 26 x Alphabet sorting mats
- 26 x sets of six pictures for each letter of the alphabet
- 26 x square sorting labels, which are designed to fit inside a standard pocket dice. These can also be used separately as headings inside hoops.
- 4 x write on labels (for organizing pictures into sets e.g. SATPIN
- Pictures focus on beginning sounds and short vowel sounds for a, e, i, o, u
- Mix and match letter combinations, so you can choose the exact letters you want your students to focus on in each session
- For "x", there is X-ray as a beginning sound and five final sounds because there are not many appropriate words beginning with x.
I hope you love this resource!
YOU MAY ALSO LOVE...
★★★ Click here to follow me to get regular updates about new resources and awesome freebies ★★★
JOIN THE FP COMMUNITY!
>>> Fairy Poppins
Sign up to my free newsletter on my blog to receive updates about new resources and freebies.
QUESTIONS, ISSUES OR REQUESTS
- Please feel free to contact me via the "Ask a Question" tab. I value your feedback and am happy to help.
- Need help with printing, downloading or opening files? Click here.