PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
48.51 MB | 114 pages
This is a beginning sounds center that will help students learn vocabulary words. It is a simple center with QR codes that link to a mini-lesson on beginning sounds and picture names after children complete the activity. The activities help build vocabulary and reinforces the alphabet sounds.
Your students will stay engaged with this center and won't interrupt you for help when they don't know what a picture is. Children will check their own work with either the self checking card (if you don't have a device that scans QR codes) or children scan the QR code and they get a mini-lesson on the beginning sound picture names.
You can scan the beginning sounds QR Code in the pictures to see a video and check which QR code will work at your school. Watch a video on the center below.
So here is what kids learn in a nutshell:
• Beginning Sounds
• Alphabet Sounds
• 26 Beginning Sounds Activity Cards
• 26 Self Checking Cards (if you don't have a device for QR)
• 26 Scan and check Youtube cards (NO advertisements)
• 26 Scan and check Safeshare cards if youtube is blocked
• Binder Covers
• Binder Spines
• QR codes linked to 26 videos (videos not available anywhere else)