This bingo game is a fun way for students to practice identifying the beginning sounds of words!
* Bingo Boards (10 color & 10 b/w)
* 26 letter cards – For caller to use to announce beginning sounds
* Answer Sheet (color & b/w) – For the caller to keep track of the sounds that were called
* Letter Counters (color & b/w) – For additional practice students can use the appropriate letter counter to cover a picture that was called.
* Alphabet Chart (color & b/w)
You may also be interested in this literacy center for additional practice with beginning sounds!
Literacy Center: Beginning Sounds Dominoes