Beginning Sound Board Games helps students practice beginning sounds. Students practice beginning sounds with 44 different picture cards representing sounds for short a, m, s, t, and p.
In the product are two versions of the board games. One version has the letters and is used with the included picture cards. The other version has the pictures on the board game and is used with a spinner, either on the board game or included separately.
In addition, students can use the 44 picture cards for simple matching, Go Fish, or Memory Game activities independent of the board games.
Board Games focus on the following sound combinations. There are two versions for each combination:
a / m
a / m / s
m / s / p
s / p / t
• 8 board games: 2 versions of the board games, one with letters and one with pictures
• 44 picture cards (9 pictures for each sound except short a, which has 8 pictures)
• Printing instructions for how to print poster size, folder size and letter size. Print what works best for your classroom and students.
You might also like:
• Sight Word Homework - Dolch List
• Reading Comprehension Skills & Strategies Posters
• Part-Part-Whole Dot Cards 2-10
• Subtilizing Dots Powerpoint
Connect with What I Have Learned
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
Look for the green star
near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower
. You will now receive customized email updates about this store.
Follow me at my BLOG
Sign up for my newsletter NEWSLETTER
Copyright © Jessica Boschen. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY.