Beginning Sounds Clip Cards
are an interactive way to learn letter sounds and how they correspond to the alphabet.
Children begin by identifying the letter in the corner of the card and then the main picture. Then, the “read the pictures” on the bottom of the card to find the matching beginning sound.
Each letter of the alphabet includes 8 unique cards for practicing letter identification and beginning sounds.
Use these cards at your preschool literacy center, a kindergarten phonics center, or in a literacy workbox, or even in a busy box for naptime.
• Beginning Sounds Fill-In Cards
• Beginning Sounds Picture Seek
• Beginning Sounds Roadway Letter Tracing Mats
• Beginning Sounds Tracing Cards - Letter Formation Cards
• Interactive Alphabet Books for Preschool and Kindergarten
• Oral Language Preschool Lesson Plans
• Phonics Preschool Lesson Plans
• Phonological Awareness Preschool Lesson Plans
• Preschool Alphabet and Phonics Puzzles (12 Sets)
• Preschool Literacy Lesson Plans Bundle