This is a great word work game where students identify the beginning sound in pictures and clip a clothespin to the correct picture or letter (or cover with a Bingo chip).
Included in this download are 52 cards in two versions:
1. Letters on top, three picture choices below
2. Picture on top, three letter choices below.
Students have to identify which picture corresponds with that letter sound. To make this game self-checking, put a small dot on the back of the correct picture or letter. Children can flip it over to check themselves.
* word work centers
* independent practice
* guided reading groups
* RTI intervention
* indoor recess
These are all available separately (see links below):
CVC Work Clothespin Matching Strips
Middle Sounds Clothespin Game
Ending Sounds Clothespin Game
Digraphs Clothespin Game
Clothespin Card MEGA Bundle
Thank you for downloading these cards! Also found in my store are: sight word materials, morning work packets (by month, semester, or year), easy readers for holidays/seasons and community helpers, math, and phonemic practice packets.
Follow my store to receive notifications for future products, freebies and sales!
Thank you...Kimberly's Kindergarten
Follow me for FREEBIES and new product announcements:
How to Get TpT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please log-in and go to your My Purchases page.
• Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click on the button and you will be taken to a page where you can rate the item and give a quick comment.
• Each time you provide feedback, you will receive TpT credits you can use toward future purchases.
• Your feedback also helps me determine what products to create next - it is very important to me to see what you think. Thank you!