Beginning Sounds Cut and Paste Worksheets Phonemic Awareness Alphabet No Prep
Also included in
- Practice phonemic awareness and save money with this bundle. It contains the Sound Smack Game and beginning sounds cut and paste worksheets that can be used with any phonics or phonemic awareness program. Can be used whole group, small group, centers, and assessments.Check the BUNDLE...do not purchPrice $9.20Original Price $11.50Save $2.30
No prep beginning sounds sorting worksheets keep students actively engaged because they use beginning sounds plus fine motor skills cut and paste to develop phonemic awareness. The easy beginning sounds lesson plan and Easel activity makes learning beginning sounds worksheets easy. Great for extra alphabet practice, assessment, word work, or homework. Checkout the preview.
Your satisfaction is my TOP priority!! If you have any questions or concerns, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I will help you in any way possible!
Other Fun Word Work:
I truly appreciate feedback. It helps me decide which products are most helpful and valuable for your students. The feedback you provide helps me make my products better to suit your needs. If there is anything that you might need or want to make your job easier, just let me know!
1. How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. I value your feedback greatly.☺
2. Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and products:
• click here to become a follower. Magically! You will now receive customized email updates about this store.
©TeachMagically™ Permission is granted to original purchasers to reproduce material as designated only for their own classroom use. No other part of this work may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means including information storage and retrieval systems without permission, except by a reviewer, who may quote brief passages in a review.