⭐ Beginning Sounds Letter of The Week : Letter X ⭐
★ Special note for Beginning Sounds Letter X pack :
- This pack is created with Ending Sounds Letter X because not many words begin with Letter X
- It also only focuses on the Ending Sounds such as 'mix' and 'six'- not a mixture of 'x-ray' and 'box'; so that young kids can focus on how the letter 'x' sounds.
This pack includes 7 Center Activities and created with 3-5 years old in mind, who are NOT FAMILIAR with ABC Letters yet. There are 2 big steps in this center:
- Step 1 : Introduction to the Letter - Activities that involve with how the letter looks like, what pictures begin with the sound of that letter
- Step 2 : Which One Belongs to the Letter? - Scaffolding activities to help develop understanding of the letters. Kids would need to determine which one is the said letter, and which of the pictures are associated with the letters
⭐ 7 Centers Activities :
- Center #1 : Color All the Pictures - Color all the pictures. In this page, kids will be introduced to the sound of the letter.
- Center #2 : Let's Trace It - Trace the lowercase letter and uppercase letters.
- Center #3 : Cut and Paste All the Pictures - Cut all the adorable pictures and paste it onto the uppercase letter
- Center #4 : Cut and Paste All the Letters - In this activity, kids will get to know the variety look of the same letters. They will have fun cutting all the cute letters and paste it onto the lowercase letter.
- Center #5 : Do-a-Dot - Perfect for eye-hand coordination skills. Using dot marker, kids will have fun do-a-dot in this page. Or you can provide some dot stickers for them to put them in each dots!
- Center #6: Find and Color Only the Letters with Ending Sounds 'x' - Hunt for the uppercase and lowercase letters, and color them.
- Center #7 : Find and Color Only the Pictures with Ending Sounds 'x' - This activity is to help your kids to review their understanding, by identifying which picture has the corresponding letter sound.
⭐ Fine motor skills include - Cutting, pasting, eye hand coordination and more!
⭐ Product Preview - Be sure to check our VIEW PREVIEW for sneak peeks!
⭐ Other Related Products
Check out our other related products:
CUSTOMER TIPS :
⭐ Printing Tips and Unzipping Files
- If you have any issue or question regarding printing, please refer to TPT HELP Section.
- You can also drop your question at "Ask a Question", I would be very happy to help.
⭐ EARN TPT CREDIT!
★ Did you know that you can earn credit for future TPT purchases by reviewing this product?
You can leave a review by clicking "My Account" > "My Purchases" > "Provide Feedback" button (next to each purchase you made)