These preloaded Seesaw activities are perfect for your kindergarten students when practicing identifying first sounds in words. You'll have 5 ready-to-assign digital activities that can be used as centers, independent practice, or even homework!
Each activity includes audio directions and cues to help your students to be independent. You'll find fun and engaging activities to practice beginning phonics skills. Some activities include the letter to represent the first sound while others are all auditory. There are a variety of activities included.
- A PDF with links to 5 preloaded Seesaw™ activities
- Sorting First Sounds in Words A-M
- Sorting First Sounds in Words N-Z
- Feed the Bat Beginning Sounds in Words (Kids listen to a sound and feed the bat pictures that begin with the same sound).
- Sorting Beginning Sounds to Graphemes A-Z (Students will sort pictures to match the first letter in the word)
- Matching Beginning Sounds(Students listen to a sound and then sort to show the pictures that match the beginning sound.)
What do you need for the Seesaw Activities?
- You will need a classroom account on Seesaw. You can set up a free account. Then you can assign activities for your students to access and complete digitally.
- Your students will need access to the Seesaw App or website on a device or tablet.
I am an independent seller and I am not an employee of or endorsed by Seesaw.
♥♥♥ Click Here to Follow Me and be the first to know about new products and freebies! Most new products are 50% off for the first 48 hours! ♥♥♥
★★★★★ Please leave feedback for this product. Your comments are appreciated and you earn TPT credits toward a future purchase! ★★★★★
➜ Please contact me with any questions or concerns at TeachingExceptionalKinders@gmail.com.
© Amy Murray - Teaching Exceptional Kinders