Beginning Sounds Picture Seek
are the best way to practice beginning sounds while feeling like you're just playing a game. This activity can be played in pairs or as individual work, but are a great addition to preschool literacy centers.
Children work on phonics skills by identifying the letter in the lower corner of the mat and name its sound, then search for pictures that begin with the same beginning sound and use a large button or other manipulative to cover the picture. Play continues until all the pictures with the same beginning sound have been covered.
These phonics activity mats can be done in small groups, in pairs, or individually.
• Beginning Sounds Clip Cards
• Beginning Sounds Fill-In Cards
• Beginning Sounds Picture Seek
• Beginning Sounds Roadway Letter Tracing Mats
• Beginning Sounds Tracing Cards - Letter Formation Cards
• Interactive Alphabet Books for Preschool and Kindergarten
• Preschool Alphabet and Phonics Puzzles (12 Sets)
• Oral Language Preschool Lesson Plans
• Phonics Preschool Lesson Plans
• Phonological Awareness Preschool Lesson Plans
• Preschool Literacy Lesson Plans Bundle