Beginning Sounds Roadway Letter Mats
are designed to teach your preschooler letter formation without the worksheets! Children enjoy running their racecar along the letter road, making their shapes while learning beginning sounds at the same time.
This resource includes both upper case and lower case letters. Each page includes three individual beginning sounds pictures, which means a total of six beginning sounds picture for each letter.
Your preschooler will quickly begin to associate letter sounds with the letter itself, all while learning how to write the letter.
Skills this resource targets:
~ letter identification
~ letter sounds
~ letter formation
~ beginning sounds
~ fine motor skills
This resource can be used during small group instruction or as independent work in a literacy center activity. Use these letter formation mats to introduce letters and sounds to your preschool or reinforce them with your kindergartener.
• Beginning Sounds Clip Cards
• Beginning Sounds Fill-In Cards
• Beginning Sounds Picture Seek
• Beginning Sounds Roadway Letter Tracing Mats
• Beginning Sounds Tracing Cards - Letter Formation Cards
• Interactive Alphabet Books for Preschool and Kindergarten
• Phonics Preschool Lesson Plans
• Oral Language Preschool Lesson Plans
• Phonological Awareness Preschool Lesson Plans
• Preschool Alphabet and Phonics Puzzles (12 Sets)
• Preschool Literacy Lesson Plans Bundle