Also included in
- Seeing toothy grins is my favorite part of teaching! Your kids will love doing morning work and reviewing skills with these no-prep PowerPoints. No more copies or wasted paper left behind. These quick and easy PowerPoints will have your students engaged and thinking. These work as a review, morning$38.00$57.00Save $19.00
Seeing toothy grins is my favorite part of teaching! Your kids will love doing morning work and reviewing skills with these no-prep PowerPoints. No more copies or wasted paper left behind. These quick and easy PowerPoints will have your students engaged and thinking. These work as a review, morning work, end of day wrap up and can be used to quickly check your students' progression on learning a certain skill. They are also perfect for distance learning.
How to Play: Students will say the word. Then, they will write down the beginning sound in the word.
I've used this with my checklist for standards and quickly check-off who has mastered each skill. This resource will fit in almost any part of your day for your kids to practice. These PowerPoints allows your students to practice skills and not even realize it! My students have been having so much fun since I've introduced these and ask to "play" them every day.
What's different about this set? This interactive PowerPoint includes AUDIO on the answer slide. Your students will still answer on their own, but when the answer slide shows there will be audio with it.
This set is also included in The Growing Bundle which includes ALL of the See it. Write it. Interactive Powerpoints with AUDIO.
- the PowerPoint comes in 3 versions (automatic transitions, manual, and one that stops on the answer)
- the PowerPoint will transition through an introduction and then students will see each picture
- the answer pauses for 12 seconds to allow the students time to write on their whiteboard, writing app on a device or plain paper
- students can call out each answer as it appears
- dependent upon which PPT you use, it will either proceed to the picture or wait for you to manually click it to the next
- the wait time is great to allow students to notice and correct an error. It is also a great time to talk about the correct answer
The slide will end when finished. You can leave this on your computer for them to work independently or with a partner during center time. All you have to do is teach them how to start the slideshow. This particular set is AWESOME to leave for morning work while you take attendance or if you have a trickling of students incoming. They can grab what they need to write and jump right in at any time.
Want to see it in action?
Please note: If you're looking for the original See it. Write it. bundle, you can find it here. There is a second BUNDLE for See it. Write it. that you can find here. The first bundle includes the first 100 sets. The second bundle is still being added.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase, you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower or CLICK HERE TO FOLLOW ME NOW. That's it! You will now receive email updates about this store. ☺