Also included in
- Kindergarten literacy centers will save your sanity and your time during small group instruction and independent practice. These printable and digital literacy centers are stress-free, no prep, and no hassle. Perfect for Kindergarten and first-grade students!Available in Google Slides™ and Seesaw™ v$90.00$120.00Save $30.00
Teach Beginning Sounds in a Fun and Engaging Way Through Gamification
Are you looking for fun and creative ways to teach online and in the classroom? Using gamification is a great way to teach literacy skills.
You know you need engaging technology resources that help students achieve learning outcomes, but what does that look like in the classroom and distance learning?
I know you are tired of students CONSUMING information when using technology. You need already prepared resources you can push out to engage students.
You want options and that is exactly what you get with this beginning sound sort. The following lesson has three options for you to choose from:
- Print out the game boards and picture cards for students to sort.
- Make a copy of the Google Slides presentation - Allow students to collaborate in groups of four to play Superhero Beginning Sounds Sort.
- Assign the game to students Seesaw accounts.
What You're Getting Inside This Resource
- Game board
- Beginning Sounds Picture Cards
- Google Slides™ Presentation
- Seesaw™ Activity with Instruction Video
- All Games are Self-Checking
- 4 Beginning Sound Sort Cut and Paste Worksheets
Why You Can No Longer Afford To Ignore Using Technology In Your Classroom
- Stop feeling anxious if there are times you need to teach remotely
- Using digital games saves you time
- Spend less time making copies
- Grade student work from any device
- Stop carrying tons of papers home every weekend
Common Core State Standards
Grab it today, and don't forget that leaving feedback earns you points toward FREE TPT purchases. I love that feedback!
Also, follow me and be notified when new products are uploaded. New products are always 50% off for the first 24 hours posted. It pays to follow me!
As always, please contact me with any questions!
Thank you so much,