Do your beginning writers struggle with a lack of confidence? Do they complain that they don't know how to write, even though they know all of their sounds?
This product was created to build self-confidence within your students, so that they can begin to see themselves as writers.
Using scaffolding, and drawing on the skills that they already possess, this product will assist your students in gaining the confidence they need to explore their writing skills.
This product builds and assesses the following skills:
Check out my other language arts resources:
• Beginning Sounds - A Kindergarten Digital Phonics Resource
• CVC Words and Activities
• Ending Sounds - A Kindergarten Digital Phonics Resource
• Kindergarten Language and Grammar Interactive Journal (Common Core Aligned)
• Phonics Picture Sorts and Worksheets - Complete Bundle
• Procedural Writing - A Kindergarten Digital Writing Resource
• Writing Center Topic Lists
Connect With Me!
Mrs. B's Beehive Blog
Mrs. B's Beehive on Facebook
Mrs. B's Beehive on Instagram
Mrs. B's Beehive on TPT