This timeline activity gives students the opportunity to create their own timelines and determine where events fall relative to each other. This activity is perfect for interactive notebooks and does not require any handouts or copies.
The events included in this assignment are: 1. Muhammad was born in Mecca.
2. According to Muslims, Muhammad receives messages. 3. Muhammad spreads
his message. 4. Some Meccans begin to oppose Muhammad 5. Muhammad and
his followers flee Mecca to Medina. 6. Muslims capture Mecca and make it a Muslim city.
1. notebook paper setup sample
2. very detailed and illustrated directions
3. key events
4. an example timeline
5. answer key
Additional Materials Needed
a classroom set of rulers
• Please check the preview to make sure this product is right for you!
• This file is not editable; however, I will consider customizing my products per special request.
Consider Following My Store for Timely Updates
You can be the first to know about new product launches, free products and store discounts. Just click the red “Follow Me” star on my homepage.
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact me through the contact link.