Products in this Bundle (7)
showing 1-5 of 7 products
Also included in
- This bundle includes all of the Little Books For Big Thinkers books that we have created so far. It is also a GROWING BUNDLE. That means, you will receive the books that we are planning on making in the near future. Be sure to click on each item included and read about them before purchasing. ------$265.00$349.05Save $84.05
Introduce back to school concepts of names, classroom rules, sounds, feelings, schedules, school workers, and making friends with the Beginning of the Year Little Books For Big Thinkers book set bundle.
- Names at School Social Story - Little Books For Big Thinkers
- Sad and Scared at School Social Story - Little Books For Big Thinkers
- School and Classroom Rules Social Story - Little Books For Big Thinkers
- School Schedule Social Story - Little Books For Big Thinkers
- Who Works At School Social Story - Little Books For Big Thinkers
- Making Friends at School Social Story - Little Books For Big Thinkers
- Sounds You Hear At School Social Story - Little Books For Big Thinkers
The Beginning of the Year School Stories Bundle exclusively offers all stories in boom card format. That means, students can have each beginning of the year social story read to them and at their own pace. The students will be able to listen to each story with automatic sound. They will also be able to click the button when they are ready for the next page, developing their independence skills! To preview click here: https://wow.boomlearning.com/store/bundle/NWTiJZ4sDqTy9q6Zt?ref=self
These little books are perfect for any little learner. We kept the language very general and simple so you can use this with a wide range of learners. You can use these books as a large group read aloud, in small groups, virtually during distance learning and so much more!
If you use the , these books align perfectly with the Beginning of the Year Study. We would recommend using these alongside the books that the Creative Curriculum provides, or using them to replace those books. This depends on your student’s reading comprehension skills levels.
We are both familiar with, and have used, the Creative Curriculum in our preschool special education classrooms. We would typically spend 1-2 weeks on each focus question. We wrote one book for each focus question.
- We recommend using the books as read alouds as if you were in the classroom. You can screenshare the book and go through it with your whole class or in small groups. You can also print and prep the books and read them to your students during your virtual meetings.
- We recommend sharing these books with your students and their families via whatever online platform you are using (Google Classroom, Seesaw, Schoology, etc.) so that they can read and review them on their own time.
Little Books For Big Thinkers is a book series designed specifically for early learners. It covers common early childhood themes presented in developmentally appropriate texts. Little Books For Big Thinkers is inclusive of all learners. Lucy from The Alternative Way to Pre-K and I came together to create books that could supplement the books given to us by our curriculum. Lucy uses, and I used to use, the Creative Curriculum in our classes and realized quickly that most of the books were not appropriate for our preschool self-contained classes. So not only can these books be used in any preschool classroom, we also aligned them to Creative Curriculum studies. Each purchase from Little Books For Big Thinkers comes with one book with typical text and pictures, one book with symbol text version that includes supporting visuals. Each book can be used in the classroom, online, or at home.
- Roads Study - Creative Curriculum - Mini Books - Distance Learning
- Insects Study-Creative Curriculum-Focus Question *BUNDLE* - Distance Learning
FREE money (TpT credits) for leaving feedback:
- Go to your ‘My Purchases’ page. Next to each purchase you'll see a ‘Provide Feedback’ button. Each time you give feedback on paid purchases, TPT gives you credits that you use on your future purchases (AKA reduced or even free products!).
What's the green ★ for?:
- Click the green star to become a follower. You'll be the first to know about freebies, sales, and new products.
Thank you so much,
Rachel and Lucy
Connect with Rachel from Engaging Early Learners
- Follow me on !
- Check out my !
- Follow me on !
- Check out my !
- Questions? Email me:
Connect with Lucy from The Alternative Way To Pre-K