This holiday postcard pack is perfect for a back to school writing activity. It is an engaging way to get students involved and connected with their teacher. The aim is for the students to write a letter to their teacher, explaining what they did on the holidays. The pack includes ‘stamps’ and an envelope proforma, so students can make their own envelopes and then ‘post’ them in a class letterbox. It is anticipated that the activity may run over two lessons.
The pack includes:
• 16 x postcards with different designs. Some are repeated but have the picture of a boy/girl swapped. Students draw about their holiday on this page.
• 2 x postcards for students to write about their holiday. One is blank and one has lines.
• 2 x pages of ‘stamps’ (30 stamps in total).
• 1 x envelope proforma.
How To Use The Product:
• Choose which postcards you would like and print them out. They will need to be double sided to include a drawing page and a writing page.
• Print out an envelope proforma for each student (this is optional however)
• Print out a page of stamps.
• Students draw a picture of their favourite holiday activity.
• Students write a letter to their teacher describing their holiday.
• Students choose which ‘stamp’ they would like to attach to the postcard or envelope (or both) and color it in.
• Students ‘post’ their letter to the teacher.
Check out the other products in my store.
Follow Little Wombats on Facebook