Please download the preview first!
In this 88-page packet, you'll find all kinds of goodies to help make the beginning of the year a special and memorable one for your second graders. This packet will help your students establish routines and make new friendships! This packet has everything you will need for your first week back teaching!
The beginning of the school year is such a fun and magical time for 2nd graders (and for teachers, as well!). It is an important time to establish routines and make new friendships!
Your students will have a blast learning the rules of school with the help of The Second Grade Experts (Respectful Rachel, Responsible Ryan, Ready to Learn Robert, and Really Safe Rita). Once your students become knowledgeable about the school rules, they will become the newest members of The Second Grade Expert Club!
In this packet you will find:
- an engaging story all about the members of The Second Grade Expert Club
- an application to join The Second Grade Expert Club
- four crafts that teach the rules
- a special certificate to distribute to students once they become the newest members
- fun ice-breaker games (including a "Be a Friend Detective" game and a "Getting to Know You" board game
- an All About Me mini-book
- read-aloud book suggestions for the first week
- printables and lesson activities that correlate with many back-to-school children's books, including "Chrysanthemum," "David Goes to School," "Wemberly Worried," and "The Recess Queen."
Please ask all questions before purchasing. This packet is for PERSONAL USE only! Do not redistribute or sell as your own.
FYI: I adapted my first grade back to school packet for second grade. The activities in this packet are the same as my first-grade packet unless otherwise noted.
You may also like…