Beginning of the Year Activities (3rd Grade)!
What educators are saying
FYI: I have finally adapted my first and second grade back to school packets for third grade. The activities in this packet are the same as in my first and second-grade packets unless otherwise noted. PLEASE VIEW THE PREVIEW BEFORE PURCHASING!*
In this 89-page packet, you'll find all kinds of goodies to help make the beginning of the year a special and memorable one for your third graders. This packet will help your students establish routines and make new friendships!
Your students will have a blast learning the rules of school with the help of The First Grade Experts (Respectful Rachel, Responsible Ryan, Ready to Learn Robert, and Really Safe Rita).
In this packet you will find:
- an engaging story all about the members of The Third Grade Expert Club
- an "I'm a Third Grade Expert" craft and certificate
- fun ice-breaker games (including a "Be a Friend Detective" game and a "getting to know you" board game
- an All About Me mini-book
- printables and lesson activities that correlate with many back-to-school children's books, including "The Juice Box Bully," "Enemy Pie," and "The Recess Queen."
You may also like…
→ Beginning of the Year Activities (Kindergarten)
→ Beginning of the Year Activities (2nd Grade)!