Beginning of the Year Activities (Kindergarten)
Please download the Preview first!
JUST A NOTE: After many requests, the first-grade expert packet was altered for kindergarten. Only a FEW changes were made to this packet. Please thoroughly look over the product AND ask any questions you may have before purchasing!
This 83-page packet has everything you need to start off a fantastic year in kindergarten. This packet has everything you will need for your first week back teaching!
The beginning of the school year is such a fun and magical time for kindergarten (and for teachers, as well!). It is an important time to establish routines and make new friendships!
Your students will have a blast learning the rules of school with the help of The Kindergarten Experts (Respectful Rachel, Responsible Ryan, Ready to Learn Robert, and Really Safe Rita). Once your students become knowledgeable about the school rules, they will become the newest members of The Kindergarten Expert Club!
In this packet you will find:
- an engaging story all about the members of The Kindergarten Expert Club
- an application to join The Kindergarten Expert Club
- four crafts that teach the rules
- a special certificate to distribute to students once they become the newest members
- fun ice-breaker games (including a "Be a Friend Detective" game and a "My New Buddy" writing sheet
- an All About Me mini-book
- read-aloud book suggestions for the first week
- printables and lesson activities that correlate with many back-to-school children's books, including "Kindergarten Rocks!," "Chrysanthemum," "David Goes to School," "Wemberly Worried," and "The Recess Queen."
Please ask all questions before purchasing. This packet is for PERSONAL USE only! Do not redistribute or sell as your own. Thank you.
You may also like…