Looking for some fun beginning of the year activities to do with your class? Look no further! This bundle comes with 6 awesome first week of school activities that will help you to create your classroom community right away. I have used each in my classroom and students have raved about each and every one of them. I strive my teaching around creating a safe and happy family environment. These activities have helped me achieve that goal!
1. All Time Favorites- Want to get to know your students quickly? This is a quick handout to give to each student in order to introduce themselves! :)
2. "All About Me" Bags- Great activity for the first, second, or third week of school! Students have a BLAST and ask to do it again! Students create bags that represent THEM!
3. Back-to-School Bingo- Students get to know classmates and have fun while doing so!
4. Attention Game- Do your students know how to pay attention? Do they follow directions? Test their skills with this fun beginning of the year activity!
5. 2 Truths and a Fib- Such a fun activity/game to play with groups of students or as a whole class! Students come up with 2 truths about themselves and 1 fib.
6. Identity Slides- Get to know each of your students and explore their digital skills with this awesome introduction activity! Made with Google Slides.
This bundle includes:
- An accessible document to download all materials.
- PDF version of each activity.
- Google version of each activity for you to make adjustments.
- A simple explanation guide for each activity.