What better way to teach the classroom procedures than to role play! Each task card contains a classroom scenario where the students have to decide what to do. Each scenario is a real-life example of interruptions that can occur in the classroom.
A sample of the scenario task cards:
- Pencil breaking in the middle of class
- Finishing work early
- Not finishing an assignment in class
- Using the restroom
- Can't find your homework
- Turning in assignments
- Packing up at the end of the day
- Using the classroom library
- And many more...
This packet includes:
-4 different game cards with instructions to use with the task cards
(Role Play, Make a Skit, Make a Cartoon, Discuss with a Group)
- 37 scenario task cards of real classroom situations
- 1 blank scenario task card
- A teacher rubric to assess student presentations of the scenario
- A student rubric to assess peer presentations
-Student recording sheet
- Graphic organizer
Once the product is purchased, you can email me for an editable copy at email@example.com
This is a great product to use during a New Teacher Workshop on Classroom Behavior Management as well as in your own classroom!