✱✱✱THIS IS PART OF A BUNDLE! Check it out here!✱✱✱
Start your year off right with this poster set!
A set of Class Rules & Procedure Posters based on leading behavior management systems. Plus, all posters are FULLY EDITABLE! ☺ These are great for upper elementary & middle school!
PDF and editable PowerPoint versions are included. *In order to edit these posters, you may need to download the fonts I used. The fonts are listed in the PDF version.*
- Rule #1 - follow directions quickly
- Rule #2 - Raise your hand for permission to speak
- Rule #3 - Raise your hand for permission to leave your seat
- Rule #4 - Make smart choices
- Rule #5 - (version 1) Keep your teacher happy!
- Rule #5 - (version 2) Treat others with dignity & respect
- "Why are there rules?"
- Beginning of Class
- During Class
- End of Class
- I'm done, now what?
- Absent? now what? (version 1: check make-up work folder)
- Absent? now what? (version 1: check Google(TM) Classroom)
- What to do when you have questions
- Bathroom procedure
- Pencil procedure
- What you can do on your own
- What you need to tell the teacher about
- Working in groups
- Working Alone
- Feeling Anxious? (breathing strategy)
- Feeling Anxious? (grounding exercise)
- Feeling Anxious? (calming strategies)
- Social Skills
- How to disagree appropriately
- How to accept redirection
- How to accept "no"
- How to ask for something
You may also enjoy:
Beginning-Of-The-Year Classroom Procedure Project
Beginning of the Year Classroom Procedure Lesson
Classroom Management MEGA Bundle
If you enjoy this product, please leave a review at the product page or through “My Purchases” under “My Account” at TpT. Ratings make the
TpT world go round.
You can also follow me for the latest news on products and sales.
If you have any questions, I’d love to hear from you!
➩ Follow Me on Pinterest
➩ Visit my blog
middle school, classroom management, rules, procedures, posters, back to school, beginning of the year