Ahh!! These spinners are SO MUCH FUN! They have reinvented the way my students view writing! Show these spinners on your Smart Board or have the students use them on a device in the classroom (centers, independently, etc.) The spinner spins and lands on a letter. The students then find that letter on their task card and answer the corresponding question.
Instructions (also included in the product)--
Pull up the PowerPoint.
1. Click VIEW—then READING VIEW.
2. The spinner will come up. Make sure this is projected on your Smart Board if you are doing it whole group.
3. Click the SPIN button. The spinner will spin.
4. When you are ready for it to stop, click STOP.
5. The students will look at the letter and do the corresponding task.
6. If you need to spin again, click the RESET button.
NOTE: Please do not change any of the settings or the blank slide. They all have a purpose. IF you accidently change something, click undo or re-download from your MY PURCHASES tab on TpT.
Check Out My Other Digital Spinners:
Writing Prompts Digital Spinners
Informational Stem Digital Spinners
Story Stems Digital Spinner
End of the Year Digital Spinner