Also included in
- Use these Beginning of the Year and End of the Year student survey graphic organizers with an engaging, free classroom video resource called Flipgrid! This website and app allow your students to easily record videos to one location that can be accessed by the teacher or other students. Have your stu$8.80$11.00Save $2.20
- Get to know your students right away by using these beginning of the year surveys with an engaging, free classroom video resource called Flipgrid! This website and app allow your students to easily record videos to one location that can be accessed by the teacher or other students. Have your student$8.40$12.00Save $3.60
Get to know your students right away by using these beginning of the year surveys with an engaging, free classroom video resource called Flipgrid! This website and app allow your students to easily record videos to one location that can be accessed by the teacher or other students. Have your students fill out these surveys with information about themselves and get ready to record!
This is the PRINTABLE VERSION, the DIGITAL VERSION is available here.
In this product you will find:
- Flipgrid Directions-step by step directions to help you set up your account and get your students recording.
→ How to Get Started-Teacher Directions
→ How to Listen to Student Videos-Teacher Directions
→ How to Get Started-Student Directions
→ How to Reply to Other Student Videos-Student Directions
- How to Record on Flipgrid-a handout with simple directions for students
- Getting to Know You-a survey with questions to help students to introduce themselves and share about their lives.
- Share Something Special- Students can share a special object or photo and tell about their item and why it’s so special to them.
- Two Truths and a Fib- Which story is the fib and which are true? Find out in this fun guessing game.
- Who Am I?- Another guessing game! This time, after listening to 3 clues, can you figure out which student is in the video?
- My Perfect Classroom- 6 guiding questions to help facilitate a discussion on your classroom rules and procedures.
- My SMART Goal- Help your students set a SMART goal with this brainstorming sheet.
- Your Reading Life- a survey to help students share about reading in their life.
- My “Emoji”ons About Reading- Find out how your students feel about reading with this cute Emotion face themed activity.
- Your Math Life- a survey to help students share about math in their life.
- Getting to Know a Friend- a survey to help students share about themselves and learn about another student.
- Interview a Friend- a survey that allows students to learn about another classmate.
- Would You Rather- a fun survey where students share which of the choices they would pick.
SEE WHAT OTHER EDUCATORS ARE SAYING ABOUT THIS RESOURCE:
❤️“I had just learned about Flipgrid. This resource was great to help me launch it with my students. They love it!!”
❤️“I did this at the beginning of last year to get to know my students, little did I know that I would live on it later on in 2020! Thank you!”
❤️“I recently learned about FlipGrid, and this seems like a great tool to get the kids using it."
⭐⭐⭐ How to get TPT credits to use on future purchases ⭐⭐⭐
Go to your My Purchases page. Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button, click it and you will be taken to a page where you can leave a quick rating and a short comment about the product. Why is feedback so important? Each time you provide feedback, you’ll earn TPT credits that can be applied to future purchases to save you money! Plus, the feedback you provide helps us make our products better suit your needs!
⭐⭐⭐How To Follow Our Store ⭐⭐⭐
Click to Follow us and receive notifications when we upload a new resource!