Also included in
- These one-on-one first grade math assessments were created for you to use to keep track of your students' progress on core 1st grade math skills.There are two first grade assessments included in this bundle:Beginning of the Year 1st Grade Snapshot: The beginning of the year first grade math snapshot$6.50$8.00Save $1.50
This beginning of the year first grade math assessment was created for you to use during back to school time. This "snapshot" was created to help you get to know each of your mathematicians. This is designed to be a one-on-one assessment for teachers to complete with students.
This beginning of the year first grade math snapshot was created for you to use during back to school time. It covers skills & standards students learned in kindergarten so that you can become familiar with the math skills students are coming into your classroom with!
This snapshot is divided into four sections: counting & writing numbers, addition & subtraction, place value, and other skills.
In this resource you will find:
- Math Snapshot Student Score Sheet
- Class spreadsheets to organize whole class data
- Assessment cards to help you assess each skill
- Editable score sheets & class spreadsheets you can customize
*The only skill that is not on the assessment cards is writing numbers 1-20. I have included separate assessment resources you can use for those two skills.
Because every school & district is different, there is an editable math snapshot checklist. You can use it to type in your own skills & standards that you want to assess. However, you will need to create your own matching assessment cards if you do that.
Need a different grade level?
© Simply Creative Teaching