Also included in
- These one-on-one kindergarten math assessments were created for you to use to keep track of your students' progress on core kindergarten math skills. There are two kindergarten assessments included in this bundle:Beginning of the Year Kindergarten Snapshot: The beginning of the year kindergarten mat$6.50$8.00Save $1.50
This beginning of the year kindergarten math assessment was created for you to use during back to school time. This "snapshot" was created to help you get to know each of your mathematicians. This is designed to be a one-on-one assessment for teachers to complete with students.
The beginning of the year kindergarten math snapshot was created for you to use during back to school time. It covers skills & standards students learned in preschool so that you can become familiar with the math skills students are coming into your classroom with!
This snapshot is divided into four sections: counting & writing numbers, addition & subtraction, sorting & patterns, and other skills.
In this resource you will find:
- Math Snapshot Student Score Sheet
- Class spreadsheets to organize whole class data
- Assessment cards to help you assess each skill
- Editable score sheets & class spreadsheets you can customize
*The only skills that are not on the assessment cards are writing numbers 1-10 and sorting objects. I have included separate assessment resources you can use for those two skills.
Because every school & district is different, there is an editable math snapshot checklist. You can use it to type in your own skills & standards that you want to assess. However, you will need to create your own matching assessment cards if you do that.
Need a different grade level?
© Simply Creative Teaching