PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
(8 pp.total). These 6 Classroom seating charts/arrangements ALONG with Suggestions for USE are ideal for:
• Helping the teacher decide what type of atmosphere
To create in the class
- Setting the tone for certain types of participation and
• Helping the instructor remember names Faster!
• Chart attendance at the beginning of each class period.
• Grade for Class Participation or Homework and More!
- TWO traditional instruction 5-row seating charts (one full color,
one black and white) Ideal for lecture, testing and quizzing.
- TWO Circular seating Charts (one for 15 students, one for 9).
Ideal for workshops, and class discussions.
- One SMALL Group Seating Arrangement Chart (5 Groups of 4
Students, multicolor). Best for group work and projects.
- ONE Modified Row, SEMI-CIRCULAR Seating Arrangement
Chart (16 Students). A lovely transitional option that mixes the
feel of a circle with the tradition of rows.
PRINT OUT ALL 6 charts for ONE LOW PRICE of $2.50. You are free to copy them as many times as you’d like, and use the spaces provided for every need you have. (see the bulleted list above).
You may change your class into all four configurations, depending on your particular needs throughout the term – just fill in their names, and you are good to go!
- Who Said Art Was Perfect? - PerfettoWritingRoom, The Joy of Writing, Come Alive!!
PS. For Use in almost ANY class!!!