Teaching the Beginnings of the Cold War
Want to practice primary source analysis
while introducing your Cold War
This 2-page handout provides an assortment of quotes
for students to analyze with guiding questions for a better understanding of the Beginnings of the Cold War
Includes a wrap-up question in which students utilize all of the information, as well as prior content knowledge for completion.
Answers will vary, so no key provided!
All images and other primary sources collected from Library of Congress or public domain.
Great class or homework assignment!
Also available as part of a bundled set.
• Cold War Primary Source Activity Bundled Set - Homework, Teamwork, Class Review
• Cold War Assignments with Student Choice for Multiple Intelligences
• Cold War Events Timeline & Mapping Activity World History
• Cold War Infographics Analysis Google Drive Interactive Lesson
• Cold War SPRITE Reading & Social Studies Graphic Organizer
• East Germany Berlin Wall Account Cold War Primary Source Analysis Activity
• George C Marshall Plan Harvard Cold War Speech Document Analysis
• Homefront America in the Cold War
• Kennedy Khrushchev Cuban Missile Cold War Primary Source Analysis Activity
• Ronald Reagan Berlin Tear Down That Wall Speech Document Analysis Cold War
• Roots of the Cold War Powerpoint w/ Core Content Notes and Pictures
• World History Primary Source Analysis BUNDLED SET! French Revolution to Cold War
Please visit my TpT Store for other great Social Studies, ELA, and New Teacher Resources. You will find:
Walking Tours through History, Archeological Digs, Bio Card Activities, Game Card Sets, Scavenger Hunts, Centers & Stations Activities, Interactive Lectures, Analysis Assignments, Student Review Materials, Role-Card Activities, Human Board Game Sets, & so much more!