Behavior Bingo - a Positive Behavior Management System for the Whole Class
When it comes to behavior management it is important to have lots of things in your bag of tricks. This Behavior Management Teamwork Bingo is one of my favorite ways to focus on the positive and get your class working together.Over the years I have tried many different methods of behavior management. Some focused on the positive and some were reactive to negative behaviors. Each worked for different reasons, however Behavior Bingo was consistently one of the students' favorite tools and I found it to be highly effective.
---> PLEASE NOTE THIS RESOURCE IS ALSO AVAILABLE AS PART OF MY POPULAR COST-SAVING CLASSROOM MANAGEMENT BUNDLE! CLICK BELOW TO SAVE: CLASSROOM MANAGEMENT BUNDLE (eBook, Teacher Workbook, and 30 Products)
THE BENEFITS OF THIS RESOURCE:
This behavior management tool is great for many reasons.
✓ It is super easy to implement.
✓ It takes only minutes to prepare and makes a great display.
✓ The kids take great pride in working together.
✓ It fosters a sense of community.
✓ It can involve colleagues and administration in a positive way.
✓ It pairs well and complements other behavior management tools.
Included in this 24 page resource you will find...
• BINGO Board with Clipart (EDITABLE)
• BINGO Board withOUT Clipart (EDITABLE)
• How to Earn Bingo Squares Goal Poster BLACK/WHITE (EDITABLE)
• 2 How to Earn Bingo Squares Goal Posters COLOR with CLIPART (EDITABLE)
• How to Earn Bingo Squares Goal Poster COLOR withOUT CLIPART (EDITABLE)
• Black and White Bingo Board 1-100 withOUT Clipart
• Black and White Bingo Board 1-25 withOUT Clipart
• Black and White Bingo Board 1-25 with Clipart and a Goal Space
• COLOR Bingo Board 1-100 withOUT Clipart
• 2 TEAM POSTERS in color
• 1 TEAM Poster in Black and White
• Sign for Teamwork Bingo Number Draw Container
• Sign for Teamwork Bingo Discarded Numbers Container
• Number Cards 1-100
• Ink-Saving Black and White Bingo Boards 1-25 to Staple OVER the color Board
REAL TEACHER TESTIMONIALS
☺ Lori G. said..."I really wanted to try something different behavior-wise with my students. This activity really makes them realize they all need to work together! I see a lot of peer encouragement going on!"
☺ Angela E. said...“This is a great idea! I've been putting students into groups for points, but in some of my classes (one in particular) the competitive streak in some of my students has made my group system a nightmare and I actually ended up having to take away the group point system. This is a great replacement idea!
☺ Lillian W. said..."I've been wanting to implement a team point system in my classroom this year. This is perfect!"
☺ Cindy K. said...“I love having another classroom management tool in my teacher toolbox! Thanks so much for sharing! This looks terrific!"
CHECK OUT SOME OTHER POPULAR CLUTTER-FREE CLASSROOM RESOURCES TO IMPROVE YOUR CLASSROOM ORGANIZATION, MANAGEMENT, DECOR, and MORE! (click each to view):
• GUIDED MATH MADE EASY<--Over 2500 POSITIVE REVIEWS
I am always excited to connect with you! Here’s where you can find me....
Get tips and ideas for Classroom Organization and Management as well as FREE resources delivered to your inbox by subscribing to
and follow me on...
• THE CLUTTER-FREE CLASSROOM BLOG provides free tips, photos and information to help organize and manage your classroom or homeschool materials as well as inspirational and creative lesson ideas.
Do you want FREE resources? Would you like to SAVE 20% on all new resources in the Clutter-Free Classroom Store?
★ Look for the green star next to my store logo at the top right corner of this page.
★ Click that star to become a follower..
★ You will be notified each time I debut a new resource or upload a freebie!