Mark student's progress with clothes pins or clip-markers to motivate them to move to the top of the chart. A great tool for motivation and positive reinforcement. You can add more incentives like a daily behavior award, or stickers to add to their charts when they reach the top as well.
* 2 PDF Files
* 2 Types:
1. Thematic Background + Thematic Phrases
2. Thematic Background + Traditional Phrases
2. Happy Haunting
4. Trick or Treat
5. Touble Brewin'
6. Batty Behavior
7. Out of Candy (option: Lost your Broom)
2. Great Job
3. Good Day
4. Ready to Learn
5. Think about it (other option: Warning)
6. Teacher's Choice (other option: Time Out)
7. Parent Contact (2 background choices)
Thank you and Happy Teaching!