Mark student's progress with clothes pins or clip-markers to motivate them to move to the top of the chart. A great tool for motivation and positive reinforcement. You can add more incentives like a daily behavior award, or stickers to add to their charts when they reach the top as well.
* 4 PDF Files
* 4 Types:
1. Thematic Background + Thematic Phrases
2. Thematic Background + Traditional Phrases
3. Rainbow Background + Thematic Phrases
4. Rainbow Background + Traditional Phrases
2. Way to Flamin-GO
3. Tickled Pink
4. Lagoon Livin'
5. Ruffled Feathers
6. Back of the Flock
7. Not a Leg to Stand on
2. Great Job
3. Good Day
4. Ready to Learn
5. Think about it (other option: Warning)
6. Teacher's Choice (other option: Time Out)
7. Parent Contact
Thank you and Happy Teaching!