This bright, colorful, rainbow Behavior Chart and Classroom Rules is perfect for your Kinder-5th grade classroom!
These are the classroom rules included in this product. The teacher should choose four to six rules from the selection listed below (please do not use all of these in your classroom, as they are redundant and designed for you to choose the wording you like the best).
1. Follow directions the first time given.
2. Follow directions quickly and quietly.
3. Keep your hands, feet, and other objects to yourself.
4. Use your inside voice. Respect quiet zones.
5. Listen with your eyes, your ears, and your body.
6. Listen to the person who is speaking.
7. Treat others with kindness.
8. Respect yourself, others, and your school.
9. Give your best effort.
10. Always put your best foot forward.
11. Raise your hand to speak.
The following cards are included on the behavior chart:
1. Incredible Day!
2. Great Role Model!
3. Good Day!
4. Ready to Learn!
6. Loss of a Privilege
7. Contact Parent
* Two editable cards are also included for your convenience! Please see the instructions for editing those text boxes!
This behavior chart and classroom rules product will match any classroom decor (except a pastel style, perhaps) because it contains all the colors of the rainbow. The brilliant colors will brighten up the space on the walls in any classroom!
These are all of the BRIGHT COLORFUL RAINBOW CLASSROOM DÉCOR products available in my store:
BRIGHT COLORFUL RAINBOW CLASSROOM JOBS
BRIGHT COLORFUL RAINBOW CLASS SCHEDULE
BRIGHT COLORFUL RAINBOW CALENDAR AND WEATHER SET
BRIGHT COLORFUL RAINBOW ALPHABET POSTERS
BRIGHT COLORFUL RAINBOW BEHAVIOR CHART AND CLASSROOM RULES
These are all the BLACK AND WHITE CLASSROOM DÉCOR products available in my store:
BLACK AND WHITE THEME CLASSROOM JOBS
BLACK AND WHITE THEME CLASS SCHEDULE
BLACK AND WHITE THEME CALENDAR AND WEATHER SET
BLACK AND WHITE ALPHABET POSTERS
BLACK AND WHITE BEHAVIOR CHART AND CLASSROOM RULES
While you are gathering classroom decor and prettying up your walls and bulletin boards, you may be interested in my products that contain educational posters. Please check them out here:
PRODUCTS WITH EDUCATIONAL POSTERS - BULLETIN BOARDS
Sign up for access to my EXCLUSIVE FREE RESOURCE LIBRARY AND NEWSLETTER.
For updates on new products and product specials, follow me:
MY TPT STORE
Kirsten has 18 years of experience in elementary education. She has been a homeroom teacher for first grade, third grade, and fourth grade, as well as ESL. She has also been a school counselor for grades PK-6, an ESL pullout teacher for K-6, and a Reading Recovery Teacher. She received her Bachelor’s degree in elementary education and psychology from The University of Iowa and a Master’s of Education in school counseling from Sam Houston State University. She believes that students make the most progress when they are engaged in their hearts as well as their minds. Her resources offer relevant, rigorous, engaging content that nurtures the whole child.
Copyright © Kirsten’s Kaboodle. All Rights Reserved.
• Purchasing this product gives the purchaser ONE LICENSE to this product. This allows the purchaser the right to reproduce this product for HIS/HER class ONLY.
• Duplication for an entire team, school, or school district is strictly forbidden.
• If other teachers would like copies of this product, please direct them to my store.
• You may not reproduce, redistribute, or post this item on a blog or website for download (free or paid).
• Copying any part of this product (even for a classroom website) is also in violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
• You may not modify, copy, or alter this product in any way.
• Please feel free to spread the word about this product via social media or blog post. A link to the product (or my store) is much appreciated.