Chevron Behavior Clip Chart for Better Classroom Management! ***Now EDITABLE in power point - will print just like a word doc, but you do need power point to open it***
I have used this behavior clip chart in grades k – 6th, and it has worked beautifully across grade levels. I write student names (or numbers) on clothes pins. All the pins start on “Good Day” (green). When students behave well, they get to move their pin up. When they misbehave, their pin moves down. A single pin can go up and/or down all day.
I try to look for good behavior from the students on yellow/orange/red, so they can be asked to move their clips back up on the behavior chart. This often encourages them to turn their day around.
In K-3, I give students a small sticker or stamp when they end on " All Star" on the behavior clip chart. When they earn 15 stickers, I let them choose a prize out of the behavior clip chart treasure chest. They love this!
**I’ve included the 6 signs I use and an additional 6 with editable text boxes, so you can personalize them – if you’d like. To do this, you must have power point. Just click in the box that says “add text here,” delete those words, and add your own. Use the tool bar above to change the font and font size or to add another text box.
You must have PowerPoint software in order to open this document. Please ensure that you have PowerPoint before purchasing this behavior clip chart pack. ( If you do not have power point and would still like to purchase this pack, I am able to email you a non-editable pdf version. Just leave a comment and your email in the comment/question area of my store. :)
This Pack Includes:
* 6 large color coded behavior clip chart signs ~ laminate, tape together, and post
* Small personal behavior clip charts (in case you prefer them to the whole class behavior clip chart)
* In case you’d like to use them, rules that my school has implemented. These 3 rules cover any and all situations that may arise!
* Reflection sheets that I have use with grades 3-6 when they make it down to Teacher’s Choice on the behavior chart. This gives them a break from the situation, and lets them cool down while they evaluate their behavior.
* Sticker recording sheets for primary, if you choose to incorporate them. (Students receive stickers at the end of the day for rising to the top of the behavior chart)
* My top 4 tried and true behavior management tips!
Click Here: See this in action on my blog www.peasinapodlessons.com
If you like this, you might also like the links below:
Behavior Management ~ Sitting Correctly Posters
Sight Words Progress Monitoring Thermometers!
Nonfiction ~Throughout the Year~ Mini Books and More! K and 1st
Sentence Building ~ Throughout the Year~ Bundle
Sentence Building! The Basics ~ Mini Pack
Ocean Animals Unit!
Valentine's Day Big Value Pack
Thank you for visiting my ~Peas in a Pod ~ Teachers Pay Teachers store!
Copyright: Copying any part of this product and placing it on the internet in any form (even personal/class website) is forbidden and is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). In purchasing this resource, you are agreeing that the contents are the property of Peas in a Pod and licensed to you only for classroom/personal use as a single user. I retain the copyright, and reserve all rights to this product. Thank you!
Become a follower of Peas in a Pod by clicking on the green star on any of our pages. Learn about FREEBIES!
Leave feedback and receive TPT credit!
Next to each title is a Leave Feedback button. Click and leave a rating and comment to receive the credit. Go to TPT Credits to learn how to redeem your credits!