Need a happy, cute, easy way to keep track of your student's individual behaviors and choices throughout the day? Look no further! This behavior clip chart is a colorful, visual reminder of behaviors and choices for your little ones to see throughout the day to remind them of how great they can be! AND, it's EDITABLE! :)
There are 7 colors to assemble in order: pink, purple, blue, green, yellow, orange, and red. There are a few different characters and background patterns for each color. Choose which look is best for you and your kiddos!
I've included one example wording for each style, but this product is also an editable PowerPoint and you are able to change the text at the bottom of each polaroid to make it a perfect fit for your littles. I used the font BabblingAmy from Babbling Abby to write on the polaroids.
Please feel free to ask any questions about the product. :) I'd be happy to help! Enjoy a year full of well-behaved, kind, little learners!
>>>>> EDITING DISCLAIMER <<<<<
This product is a POWERPOINT PRESENTATION. To edit this product, you will need to follow these steps:
1. Open the PowerPoint presentation.
2. Click on the text that you want to edit.
3. Type in the text that you want to include.
4. Select/highlight all the text boxes when you’re finished entering your text to change the font to whatever is your favorite.
5. To save and print or email to parents: Go to file, select print, choose “Save as PDF” from the drop down menu, and save the PDF to your desktop for easy access.
*** If there is not a text box somewhere that you would like a text box to be, you can simply insert a text box by going to insert and choosing "Text Box".
* If you want your edited text to match the text that is already on the background of the product, you will need to purchase those fonts. Please email me and I'll let you know which ones I used.
* If you need to add another slide in with the same background so you don’t have to lose each week’s information, right click on the slide you want to duplicate and choose “duplicate slide”. Then, change the old information to new information on the new slide.
* If you have any questions or are having trouble editing, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll figure it out together!