Behavior Clip Chart System
This is a fun pirate themed behavior chart for your classroom! This chart is a great way to promote and encourage positive behavior, while giving consequence for inappropriate behavior.
When I use this in my classroom, my students all begin their day on "Ready to Learn." When they exhibit good behavior they can move up on the chart. When they exhibit inappropriate behavior. they move down on the chart.
I love this chart because my students have the opportunity to make a mistake and turn their day around by being able to move back up on the chart.
Here is the layout of the chart:
- Outstanding -- Pink "Treasure Island"
- Great Job -- Purple "Going for Gold"
- Good Choices - Blue "Smooth Sailing"
- Ready to Learn - Green "We Arrrrgh Ready to Learn"
- Think About It - Yellow "Off Course"
- Teacher's Choice - Orange "Rough Seas"
Parent Contact - Red "Sunken Ship"
**** I WILL CHANGE THE SAYINGs ON THE CHART IF NEEDED FOR YOU!
All you have to do is print, laminate and add clothespins or magnets!
*clipart, frames, and backgrounds from Marlo Dee Clipart, Kathleen Amari-Crookston, and Clipartlord.com,