I made this clip chart to use in a bilingual 1st grade class. In this product, you'll find the following:
* The front cover, which is also meant to be used as a header. It says, "¿Cómo nos portamos hoy?
* Three sets of clip charts.
** The first one is a traditional red-yellow-green set, with all parts the same size: green (Ready to learn), yellow (Call for attention), red (Needs improvement).
Since it's expected that everyone starts on green, the green area is bigger than the others for the next two.
** The second set has 5 steps (Purple is highest, pink is one step above "good," green is "ready to learn," yellow is "call for attention," and red is "bad day.")
*** The third set has 6 steps (Blue is exceptional, purple is one step above good, green is "ready to learn," yellow is "warning," orange is "improvement needed," and red is "severe problem)
* Two pages of suggested rewards and consequences
* One note that can be sent home to parents when a student ends the day on red
* One half-page note to send home with students who end the day on a high level
* One half-page note to send home with students whose behavior has improved
Because of the clip art, I can't offer an editable version, but I'm willing to make minor changes if needed.