Are you in need of a quick behavior contract that will help your student focus to improve behavior that as disruptive to learning? This set is simple and customizable for your situation and helps students focus on their responsibility and being accountable.
In this set are 11 different individual student behavior contracts I’ve used with students who have been in need of behavior change and intervention. Click PREVIEW to see the contacts. Use the structure and take it from here!
These student point charts and contracts were created for specific students with different behavioral needs. These contracts might have different goal behaviors than what you are looking for, but since these forms are provided in MS Word format, you can change the goal behaviors to fit the needs of your student(s). These forms are completely editable so you can customize and personalize them to meet YOUR needs.
Use the behavior contracts and point charts as templates and change them to fit the needs for your students. Type your own information,add your own clip art, borders, and change the fonts to make these your own.
The possibilities are endless!
OTHER PRODUCTS THAT HELP SUPPORT POSITIVE BEHAVIOR IMPROVEMENT:
• BIG Behavior Bundled Set of 9 Classroom Management Products (save over 50%)
• Stop & Think Positive Behavior Program
• Easter Eggstravaganza Inventive Reward Ticket System
• Halloween Behavior Incentive Tickets
• Thanksgiving Behavior Incentive Tickets
• The Holiday Bonus Box & Grouch Box Behavior Program
• Teaching “I’m Sorry” “Lo Siento” PPT, Cards & Role Playing System
• 8 Student Behavior Contracts & Point Charts – Editable in MS Word
• Positive Behavior Incentive Tickets
• Behavior Stamp Cards
• Wise Owl Student of the Month Program – Student Recognition Award
• Proud Panda Student of the Month Program – Student Recognition Award
• Student of the Month Program FULLY EDITABLE - Student Recognition Award
• Character Traits Posters & PowerPoint MEGA Set of 78 Traits (and growing!)
• Character Traits Posters - 18 Posters
• Student of the Week Program: You’re the Star” Editable