Teachers need to help students buy into classroom expectations of behavior. This activity set breaks down classroom expectations into 5 general expectations with and, for each, 5 statements of appropriate behaviors.
Students lead in the creation of these initial set of rules that, when completed, create a large display (34" x 30.5") as a constant reminder of what students have developed and promised.
The package includes:
- worksheets to guide group discussions
- 8.5" x 11" modifiable posters to list the appropriate and expected behaviors students develop
- An 11" x 17" customizable poster to list the 5 general rules for the classroom
- 4 customizable vignettes to personalize for your individual classroom style.
- A teacher and student contract that every signs.