This is a set of 5 behavior forms. These forms can be used when students are being disruptive in class. Instead of interrupting the whole class, have the students go to an assigned area where they will have to fill out one of these forms. It will take them five minutes or longer to fill out the forms, which will help them to think about their behavior and come back to whole class with a better attitude.
The five forms are:
1. Behavior Incident Sheet. In this form students have to answer a series of questions about how they broke the class rules, why they did it, and what they are going to do differently next time.
2. Talking Form. This form addresses talking and how it disrupts the class. Students have to copy the whole form before they can come back to class.
3. Respect Form. This form addresses how and why students should be respectful in the classroom. Students have to copy the form and then identify what they did wrong.
4. Sentences Form. This form has students write sentences. The sentence is on respect and responsibility.
5. Time Out form. This form addresses how getting an education is a privilege and how their behavior affects the teacher, the class and their selves. Students have to copy the form before they can come back to class. This is a great form to send out with students to detention or give to a student who is in a time out area.