Behavior Incentive Coupons and Punch Cards for Positive Reinforcement
- Google Apps™
Need some rewards for good behavior for your class? Looking for a way to incentivize good behavior? These behavior incentive coupons and punch cards will motivate your students to follow your routines and procedures in class. Bonus: the incentives won’t break your bank!
Here is what is included in this product:
· 20 whole class reward coupons
· 20 individual student coupons
· 1 whole class punch card
· 1 individual student punch card
· 1 editable whole class reward coupon sheet
· 1 editable individual student coupon sheet
· 1 editable whole class punch card
· 1 editable individual student punch card
Ideas for Using This Product for Your Whole Class:
· Print and laminate all the coupons in this file. Use the editable coupon file to create your own incentives in addition to the ones included in the product. Cut out the coupons, put them face down in a small container, and set them aside. Grab a clear jar and some marbles in a separate container. Every time your class follows directions, successfully completes a routine, or just behaves well, put a marble in the jar. When the jar is full, select a student to draw a coupon for the class. Complete the reward on the coupon and empty the jar for the next time.
· Print the whole class punch card and put it in clear view of students where you can easily grab it and hole punch it. When the class successfully completes a task on the grid, punch it. When the card is full, allow a student to draw a coupon for the class as described above.
Incentivize Good Behavior from Individual Students
· Print the student punch card and put it on the student’s desk. Hole punch the appropriate grid when the student is successful at the task described there. When the child successfully completes the whole sheet, allow the student to draw a card with an individual reward on it.
Directions for Accessing Your Editable Digital File
- Make sure you have a Google Account.
- Click the links in the slide below.
- Sign into your Google account if you’re prompted.
- Click the “make a copy” button.
- Make sure to save the copy to your Google Drive.
Thank you so much for considering this product! Happy Teaching!