This is perfect for behavior / classroom management! This bundle includes 5 resources!
1) A poster for you to put in your chill out space for students to have several strategies to use to help students "cool down" when angry.
2) An " I Message" lesson plan, which includes a poster and optional video link. I Messages give student language to use to help problem solve. Please click here for additional information on this resource: I Messages Lesson Plan and Activity
3) A Behavior Processing sheet. Sometimes students are not able to use their words to express themselves, but are willing to draw a picture or write. Use this sheet to gage how the student is feeling and what happened to make him/her feel that way.
4) A Behavior Data Collection sheet- A sheet to help you keep track of problem behaviors.
5) Conflict Wheel-Students often need help to solve conflicts between peers. This wheel consists of 12 options students can use to try to solve problems on their own. The wheel is white in color, allowing the students to color and decorate as she/he chooses. It is best to go over the wheel with the student(s) when there are not currently issues, as students may be more receptive to learning. Discuss and role-play each strategy to demonstrate what each strategy looks like is helpful. I feel it is also helpful to hang the wheel in your classroom/office as a visual reminder as well.
This wheel can be used in a few different ways:
*Have students roll dice and select the option the dice lands on.
*Have students create and attach a spinner to spin for an option.
*Have students cut up the options and choose one from a box.
*Have students discuss what they feel the best option is for them.
You may also be interested in this product: The Big Behavior Intervention Planning Bundle
Let's stay connected! Please consider liking my page on Facebook for the latest updates: The Sunny Sunshine Student Support Store
If you love this product, please consider leaving some feedback
. It's always very much appreciated! By leaving feedback on your purchases, you can build up credits to use towards future TpT purchases (from any seller on TpT)!
Please know that I spend a lot of time researching, creating, writing, and proofreading my work. However, typos or grammatical errors still sometimes occur. Please let me know if you find a typo or feel that a correction is needed, by emailing me at firstname.lastname@example.org
. I value your input to make my products the highest quality possible. Thank you in advance for your help and support!