Track 4 behaviors for TEN DAYS. Simply mark an "X" if the behavior was seen. Transfer your entries into this program and print out a two page professional report with charts and graphs!
Use the Behavior Log Report to help you create an informed data-based Behavior Intervention Plan (the program BIP CREATOR is a great next step...)
FROM THE LITTLE BIT OF DATA COLLECTED YOU GET A REPORT WITH:
Overall performance data (on the four behaviors combined)
1. A graph showing the time of day the behaviors occur.
2. A graph showing the number of behaviors charted each day.
3. A graph showing the average number of behaviors by day each week.
4. Percent of behaviors morning and afternoon.
5. A scatterplot showing the consistency of behaviors.
6. A chart comparing the four behaviors.
Then, the data is broken down by each behavior.
7. Charts showing each behavior by day of the week.
8. Morning & afternoon average for each behavior.
9. Graphs showing time of day for each behavior.
10. Graphs showing each behavior compared to total behaviors.
11. Summary of number of days each behavior was reported as well as number of times each behavior was charted.
There are three data collection forms to choose from -- 1. a one-sided form (morning & afternoon on one side of the paper); 2. a two-sided form (morning on one side, afternoon on the other); 3. a form for one class only - use this one for middle/high school where students change classes each hour.
Additionally, you get instructions on how to clearly describe behaviors (It's simple if you know the trick!). Your descriptions are included in the final report.
You also get help on how to collect the data and how to analyze the Report.
Click "Download Preview" for a detailed look at this product.
You may repeat this assessment after several weeks:
---for data comparison
---as part of an FBA, for collecting baseline/post intervention data
---to show Response to Intervention
---to support the need for a special education referral
---to document performance following a med change (or other life change such as parent divorce, court-ordered probation...)
As with all my programs, PURCHASE BEHAVIOR LOG ONCE AND USE IT FOR AS MANY STUDENTS AS YOU LIKE FOR THE REST OF YOU CAREER!
Use Data Collection for informed decision-making.
Remember --- WITHOUT DATA, IT'S JUST AN OPINION!
Stay in touch ------ Denise
YOU MUST HAVE EXCEL INSTALLED ON YOUR COMPUTER. To be sure this program will run on YOUR computer, download the free product "How Many Times Chart". If that one works, this one will also!