PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
These Brag Tags are stylish, fun, easy, AND EFFECTIVE behavior management tools!
Kids love brag tags! These SUPER-COOL BRAG TAGS, awards, or prizes, will help you build respect and rapport in your classroom management.
1) Simply print out enough sheets on plain, classic colored, neon, or pastel paper, or cardstock.
2) Print 2 or 4 sheets per page, to create mini-brag tags.
3) Clip the sheets together with 2 clothes pins, and cut out several sheets of brag tags at a time.
4) Store in a baggie, folder, or basket for easy access.
5) Give brag tags generously; for good behavior or academic work, at the start or end of the school day, on special occasions such as trips or observation lessons, or “just because I love you!”
40 Super-Cool Brag Tags - In Blackline
How to Use Brag Tags
Fun Ways for Kids to Use Brag Tags
Compiled by a long-term teacher, this resource will help you feel CALM and CONFIDENT—and ready to laugh—starting on your first day of school.
I hope you love Behavior Management Brag Tags…and if you would kindly leave your rating and feedback at TeachersPayTeachers.com
it would be greatly appreciated!
***** BONUS: You will get free credits to spend at TPT when you leave feedback *****
Thank you for your purchase!
You might also like…
The Perfect Lesson Plan -- Rock your observation lesson with checklists, charts, cheat-sheets, tips, class posters, lesson plans and lesson plan templates for K – 5
Behavior Management with Humor -- a creative approach to discipline in the classroom
Behavior Management Ultimate Guide -- a creative and comprehensive resource
INCLUDES ALL OF THESE BRAG TAGS
NOT JUST FOR SUBS--A GREAT SUBSTITUTE BINDER:
Kindergarten Creative Back To School Ultra Bundle – Lessons, Tips, Rules, Sight Words, CVC Words, Counting Songs, Behavior Management and Bulletin Board Displays
© 2018 Renee Dawn
Please respect the copyright, for use by one teacher in a classroom setting.