Behavior Management Callbacks - Classroom Management System
Also included in
- The Teacher Guide for Classroom Management will help you to be CALM and CONFIDENT in your classroom—with teacher scripts, lessons, posters, printables, tips, behavior management resources, and materials you will use all year.Includes 3 MEGA-RESOURCES and MORE…The Perfect Lesson Plan—and your best obPrice $65.00Original Price $89.00Save $24.00
Behavior management is easy with callbacks! Simply say a phrase and kids will repeat or respond enthusiastically. Kids are hard-wired to chant, so classroom behavior management is better than effortless—it’s fun.
This is a classroom management system, with details on how to use callbacks effectively, and how to call the class back to attention for a lesson.
Callbacks are perfect at any time of the day: to re-focus behavior, stir up positive energy, guide transitions, review rules, take a brain break, or calm kids down. Do as many or as few callbacks as you’d like. You'll soon wonder how you ever managed behavior without them.
- Suggestions for Use
- How to Teach a "Stop" Signal, Step-by-Step, so children will stop their callbacks and return to schoolwork gracefully.
- A dozen Stop Signals, to transition easily back to your school routines
- Fun variations, to turn your Callbacks into the BEST BRAIN BREAKS EVER!
Callbacks work well for building school spirit in the classroom, cafeteria, schoolyard, assembly, in sports games, and cheerleading.
Print these sheets on extra large paper, for classroom or hallway posters.
A Baker’s Dozen of Callbacks
– to improve behavior management rally up a positive spirit in every area of the school with…
• Movies and Books
• Growth Mind-Set
• Classic Callbacks
• The Sub’s Pledge: for your Substitute Teacher's Folder
• Friendly Talk
• Meeting-Area Magic
• Centers, Games & Group Work
• Line-Up Lingo
• Walking and Stairs
• Bathroom Talk
• Cafeteria Callbacks
• Yard Play
Three of the Inspirational Callbacks are also available in full color, as seen on the cover page, for decorative purposes.
TECH TIP: For a large, colorful view of these pages, simply open the PDF on your Smartboard.
I hope you enjoy your Behavior Management Callbacks. If you would kindly leave your rating and feedback at
it would be greatly appreciated.
***** BONUS: You will get free credits to spend at TPT when you leave feedback *****
Thank you for your purchase!
You might also like…
The Perfect Lesson Plan -- Rock your observation lesson with checklists, charts, cheat sheets, tips, class posters, lesson plans, and lesson plan templates for K – 5
Behavior Management with Humor -- a creative approach to discipline in the classroom
Behavior Management Ultimate Guide -- a creative and comprehensive resource
Teacher Guide for a Great Classroom
NOT JUST FOR SUBS--A GREAT SUBSTITUTE BINDER:
Substitute Teacher Kit: In-Depth Guide and Dozens of Printables for Kids
First Days of Kindergarten Bundle
Kindergarten Creative Back To School Ultra Bundle – Lessons, Tips, Rules, Sight Words, CVC Words, Counting Songs, Behavior Management, and Bulletin Board Displays
How to Tie a Shoe: Photo Tutorial
Counting Songs for Relaxation and Behavior Management
© Renee Dawn
Please respect the copyright, for use by one teacher in a classroom setting.