Red and Green Choices is a GAME CHANGER! It will change the way students act in your classroom! Making choices, how to interact with others, and act/behave is a skill (aka character education) we need to teach just like we need to teach letters and sounds. It takes lots of practice and visual supports for little learners.
Included are 34 green choices (good choices) cards and 29 red choices (bad choices) cards. You choose the choices you think will best fit the needs of your class. Use the cards to make a Green and Red Choice Poster and/or a green choice necklace to use as visuals to support students making good behavior choices! There is a color and blackline book to use at circle or for a center activity. You will also find a book list, song, sticker charts, behavior charts, positive notes home, and pages of teacher tips filled with ideas to teach and support making green and red choice!
This is included in my Character Education Bundle for Preschool, Pre-K, and Kindergarten! Buy the bundle and save over 20%!
Choice cards come in two sizes: 12 cards to a page and 6 cards to a page
• Parent Letter (3 options plsu editable options)
• 34 Green Choice Cards (ex: work as a team, put my things away, follow directions, play with my friends, use my words, give hugs, use gentle hands)
• 29 Red Choice Cards (kick, hit, not follow directions, mean words, take others turns, yell, break things run)
• Red & Green Choice Headers (2 sizes, 2 font choices)
• Red & Green Choice Headers with Thumbs Up (green choice) and Thumbs Down (red choice) (2 sizes, 2 font choices)
• Book: I Can Make Green Choices (color and blackline) (half page size)
• Positive Notes Home (4 to a page and 8 to a page)
• Green Choice Sticker Charts (2 designs & 3 sizes to choose from)
Teacher Tips Pages:
• Red Choice & Green Choice Tips & Tricks
• How to Make Red Choice & Green Choice Posters
• Utilizing Class Meetings
• Practice, Practice, Practice
• I Can Make Green Choices Song
• Using Children’s Literature (with book list)
• How to Make Green Choice Necklaces
• Green Choice Book
• Using Sticker Charts
• Using Behavior Charts
• Using Positive Notes Home
• Blank editable small and medium choice cards (No clip art is on these cards. Insert your own clip art to create any cards you need.)
The ediable files are PowerPoint files. You will need PowerPoint to edit these files.
Check out more Character Education & Social Skils units!
•Red and Green Choice
•Class Rules and Circle Time Rules
•Problem Solving Techniques
•Feelings and Emotions
•Hand Washing Book & Routine
•Clean Up Routine
•All About Me
•All About My Family
•Calm Down Techniques
•Fire Drill Book and Routine
•Safety Drills Books and Routines (Earthquake Drill, Tornado Drill, & Intruder Drill)
•Playground & Recess Rules
•Art Easel Routine
• Lunch and Snack Time Routine
•Line Up and Hallway Routine
•How to Be a Friend
•Arrival and Dismissal Editable Routine
•Going to the Bathroom Book & Routine
•I Am Thankful
•Helping and Giving
Click the ★green star★ at the top of my store to follow me to receive 50% off all new products for the first 24 hours a new product is posted! Visit my store Pocket of Preschool
→ My Website
Sign up for my newsletter and you will receive a HUGE family theme writing center filled with word cards, writing paper, write the room, a teacher page with tons of ideas on how to use it the classroom, and real photos of it in action in a classroom for FREE!
Pocket of Preschool™️. By purchasing and/or downloading this electronic file, you agree to the following terms. For personal use/single classroom use only. No part of this document may be distributed, posted on the internet, copied, edited, or resold. ALL contents of this document are under copyright protection including all content, text, fonts, and graphics, Thank you for respecting my hard word as well as the hard work of the artists whose work helped create this product.
To purchase additional licenses select to purchased additional licenses at checkout or go to “my purchases”, select the item, and click “buy additional licenses”. Did you know there are TPT School Accounts? Tell your administrator and ask if your school will purchase this for your classroom.