Behavior Management Bundle: School Rules, Bathroom Rules, Behavior Management with Humor, Behavior Modification Game Charts, and Behavior Management Callbacks. This is an organic, creative, and very effective approach to discipline in the classroom.
The Behavior Management Bundle includes these resources. Please click for more details on each:
School Rules for every area of school. Detailed lessons to teach rules; rules lists, charts, posters, tips, discussions, mini-book; writing prompt, paper and a rubric for a bulletin board display; rules for grades K-5.
Be CALM and CONFIDENT on your first days of school—with step-by-step instructions for teaching school rules—starting from the moment you walk through the door with your class.
Rules for the classroom, lunchroom, bathroom, line-up and walking, stairs, auditorium, yard, meeting area, writing and seat work, centers and games, dancing, fire drill, showing respect, and using scissors.
Behavior Management with Humor
Behavior Management with Humor is a creative approach to discipline in the classroom. You’ll find tons of tools and strategies for behavior management with laughter.
At every step, we start with the essential skills for no-stress behavior management. Then we show you how to infuse these with respectful fun, so they come alive in your classroom.
Behavior Management Charts
Behavior management game charts: easy behavior management for students or the whole class. Classic behavior modification charts really work!
This pack includes instructions on how to use behavior management charts, lists of behavior rules, printable awards, suggestions for prizes, dealing with off-task behavior, and a letter to the parent to help support their child.
Behavior Management Callbacks
Behavior management is easy with callbacks! Simply say a phrase and kids will repeat or respond enthusiastically. Kids are hard-wired to chant, so behavior management is better than effortless—it’s fun.
Callbacks are perfect at any time of the day: to re-focus behavior, stir up a positive energy, guide transitions, review rules, take a brain break or calm kids down. Do as many or as few callbacks as you’d like. You'll soon wonder how you ever managed behavior without them.
Bathroom Rules: bathroom photos, bathroom routines, signs, safety, bathroom passes and sign-out sheet.
Establish safe bathroom routines using these large, clear photos, with easy to read captions.
This detailed bathroom management resource sets the tone for good behavior in all areas of school.
Compiled by a long-term teacher, this resource will help you feel CALM and CONFIDENT—and ready to laugh—starting on your first day of school.
Behavior Management with Humor
• Behavior Management 101: Strategies that Work
• How to Teach Rules so they "Stick“
• How to Cultivate Respect and Rapport
• How to Control your Class Firmly but Graciously
• The All-Important “Stop Signal” - to call kids to attention
• Behavior Mod Charts - for effortless cooperation
• Behavior Management Clip Chart - a non-threatening visual aid
• How to Add Humor into your Day - safely and respectfully
• A Full Day of Humor and Good Behavior, Step-by-Step
• What to Say and Do, from the Moment Kids Arrive till Dismissal, for the Best Behavior
• Humor in Reading, Writing, Math, Music, and Dance
• Make it Fun in the Lunchroom, Auditorium, School Yard, Parties, and More
• Funny Things to Say All Day
• Songs that Get Kids to Move, Smile and Behave
• Callbacks for Easy, Fun Management
• Brain Breaks to Calm or Energize Kids
• Printable Resources: Awards, Hats, Masks, Glasses, Bracelets, Pointers, and More!
• “Reboot Box” for Time-Out - Toss the "Naughty Chair!"
• Behavior Management Posters
• Student Activities and Printables for Bulletin Board Displays
• Deal-Breakers – Behavior Management to Avoid
• “Tips from the Trenches” for Behavior Management with Humor
• BONUS: MP3 Counting Backward Song for a Calming Brain Break or Dance
I hope you love the Behavior Management Bundle…and if you would kindly leave your rating and feedback at TeachersPayTeachers.com
it would be greatly appreciated!
***** BONUS: You will get free credits to spend at TPT when you leave feedback *****
Thank you for your purchase!
You might enjoy…
BACK TO SCHOOL STUFF:
The Perfect Lesson Plan: checklists, charts, cheat-sheets, tips, class posters, lesson plans and lesson plan templates for K – 5
First Days of Kindergarten Teacher’s Kit
First Days of Kindergarten Bundle
For Super Savings, You Might Like:
Kindergarten Creative Back To School Mega Bundle – Lessons, Tips, Rules, Sight Words, CVC Words, Counting Songs, Behavior Management and Bulletin Board Displays
NOT JUST FOR SUBS--A GREAT SUBSTITUTE BINDER:
Substitute Teacher Kit: In-Depth Guide and Dozens of Printables for Kids
How to Tie a Shoe: Photo Tutorial
Counting Songs for Relaxation and Behavior Management
Brain Breaks for the 5 Senses
© 2017 Renee Dawn
Please respect the copyright, for use by one teacher in a classroom setting.