Looking for a way to keep track of student behavior in the classroom? This behavior management plan contains items to help you manage student behavior. Students and the teacher will love using the caterpillar visual to keep track of daily student behavior.
More about the Product: I took the 8 most common rules that you find in a classroom today and placed one rule on 8 different colored circles. With the eight circles, I made them into a caterpillar. Then I placed similar colored magnets underneath each colored circle. I wrote each student’s name on a name tag and placed them underneath the magnets on the board.
If a student breaks one of the 8 rules after a warning, then he or she gets that colored magnet under their name. At the end of the day, I take the student’s folder with the behavior report in it and mark it with the number of the rule that he or she broke. If the student behaves for the day, he or she will get a smiley face in their folder and a sticker on their behavior incentive chart. If the student receives a star magnet for extra good behavior, then they will get a star in their folder and 2 stickers on their incentive chart. Once a student receives 5 stickers on their incentive chart, then he or she get to take a trip to the treasure box.
* 155 pages in total
* A caterpillar with 8 numbered colored circles with rules
* Blank caterpillar circles to customize rules for your classroom
* Behavior reports by month or by 6 weeks
* Blank editable behavior reports by month or by 6 weeks
* A letter to the parents explaining the rules and consequences
* 24 school themed incentive charts with 2 charts per page for easy printing
* Directions and photo examples of the caterpillar
* 32 pages of board student name tags
Ways students can earn stickers :
*Positive behavior in the classroom
*Student homework completion
*Returning library books
*Positive behavior during lunch, art, music, or P.E.
Student Reward Ideas
*Treasure box prizes
*Lunch time with the teacher
*Extra recess time
*Fun center or extra center time
*Positive note or phone call home
Needed after purchase:
* Colored magnets to go with the colored circles
* Stickers for incentive charts
* Lamination for caterpillar circles and names
* Decorations to decorate the caterpillar’s head
*Font, color, and size on some pages with text boxes
*Clip art (due to Copyright)
Note:You can also use these charts as a class incentive. For example, every day the class gets a good report from the cafeteria the class earns a sticker.
Please look at the preview above before downloading.
Don’t forget that leaving feedback earns you points towards free Teachers Pay Teachers purchases.
Also, follow me on TPT and be notified when new products are added. New products are always 50% off for the first 24 hours they are posted. It pays to follow me on TPT!
Thanks for looking at my product.