Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
3.66 MB | 18 pages
The Behavior Management Rainbow Books are a fun St. Patty’s Day recourse to help address emotional regulation strategies and facilitate positive thinking.
The set includes the materials to make 2 Rainbow Books:
• “Luckily, I Know How To Keep My Cool!” a DIY book to highlight 6 emotional regulation strategies or coping strategies.
• Each color strip has a prompt that describes 6 emotional states: “If I am angry I can”, “If I am frustrated I can”, “If I am scared I can”, “If I am annoyed I can”, If I am sad I can”, and “If I am embarrassed I can”. Prompt your kiddo to come up with a strategy to address each emotional state.
• A set of blank color strips is included if you would like to customize your rainbow strategies book and focus on a sole emotional state or situation.
• “I Am Lucky” a DIY book to write in 6 affirmations or positive thoughts.
• Use the blank rainbow strips so that your kiddos can write in what they feel lucky for, affirmations or growth mindset phrases.
• If your kiddo needs to change his or her mindset or needs a brain break have him/her read the book!