These Reward Tags are stylish, fun, easy, and effective, behavior management tools—that kids will love!
Here are SUPER-COOL REWARD TAGS, awards, or prizes, to help you build respect and rapport in your classroom management.
You might also like…
- Behavior Management Ultimate Guide -- a creative and comprehensive guide to discipline in the classroom
- WHICH INCLUDES SUPER-COOL REWARD TAGS for Behavior Management and SO MUCH MORE!
1) Simply print out enough sheets on plain, classic colored, neon, or pastel paper, or card stock.
2) Print 2 or 4 sheets per page, to create mini-reward tags.
3) Clip the sheets together with 2 clothes pins, and cut out several sheets of reward tags at a time.
4) Store in a baggie, folder, or basket for easy access.
5) Give reward tags generously; for good behavior or academic work, at the start or end of the school day, on special occasions such as trips or observation lessons, or “just because I love you!”
3 pages of Super-Cool Reward Tags - In Black line
How to Use Reward Tags
Fun Ways for Kids to Use Reward Tags
Compiled by a long-term teacher, this resource will help you feel CALM and CONFIDENT—and ready to laugh—starting on your first day of school.
I hope you love Behavior Management Reward Tags FREEBIE…and if you would kindly leave your rating and feedback at TeachersPayTeachers.com
it would be greatly appreciated!
Thank you for your download!
You might also like…
The Perfect Lesson Plan -- Rock your observation lesson with checklists, charts, cheat-sheets, tips, class posters, lesson plans and lesson plan templates for K – 5
Behavior Management with Humor -- a creative approach to discipline in the classroom
Behavior Management Ultimate Guide -- a creative and comprehensive resource
NOT JUST FOR SUBS--A GREAT SUBSTITUTE BINDER:
Kindergarten Creative Back To School Ultra Bundle – Lessons, Tips, Rules, Sight Words, CVC Words, Counting Songs, Behavior Management and Bulletin Board Displays
Counting Songs for Relaxation and Behavior Management - AKA The Teacher Insomnia Pack
© Renee Dawn
Please respect the copyright, for use by one teacher in a classroom setting.